- Social Adventures
It’s many uses include:
- helping kids keep their stories short and exciting,
- making sure they incorporate relevant details in their stories,
- sequencing steps to a task, and re-telling activities.
- It’s great for use by parents, educators, therapists, and children.
- Colorful engine and 3 cars that expand when tapped to allow sufficient space for drawing, typing or importing pictures.
- Record function enables kids to record their stories or adults can record steps to an activity.
- Convenient PLAY button allows easy access to the recording.
- Tap the screen to create puffs of smoke that emerge from the smoke stack for every question that kids ask, to facilitate question asking.
- The “GO!” button sends the train around the track, leaving the screen then returning. Engine sounds add to the thrill!
- The recording and train with completed pictures or words in the cars can be e-mailed to share the wonderful stories and accomplishments of the day!
We believe apps can bring people together! To that end, we have developed:
21st Century Spin on the Classic Game of 20 Questions
Social development activities in your pocket!! Learn more HERE
Click Goal Area for Book Reviews
"k" sound "l" production "s blends" production "why" animal vocabulary body awareness Body Language Early Elementary early inferencing early narrative early prediction elementary emotions figurative language flexibility friendship halloween Inferencing motor planning narrative Narrative Language past tense Perspective Taking phonological awareness prediction Preschool pretend play Question formulation regulation retelling rhyming sensory diet sensory processing sequencing social language social skills spatial terms speech production summer syllable sequencing tone of voice trickery verbs vocabulary winter